A history of updates for Spell Tracker
Version 4.5.1 (2020-05-25)
- Fixed bug where wizards couldn’t apply metamagic when preparing opposition spells.
- 60+ new spells added from Planar Adventures, Book of the Damned, the Plane-Hopper’s Handbook, Distant Realms, and more.
- Added Phoenix and Unicorn bloodlines.
Version 4.4.0 (2020-05-22)
- Added multi-column layouts for tablets and the web.
Version 4.3.9 (2020-05-09)
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added Spell Tracker Pro promotional widgets in main tracking screens.
Version 4.3.8 (2020-04-22)
- Fixed bug in the character editor that sometimes made it impossible to save new characters.
Version 4.3.7 (2020-04-17)
- Added support for Spell Tracker Pro on iOS.
- Fixed bug where users did not get added to the Caster Level community on signup even if they opted in.
Version 4.3.0 (2020-01-28)
- Improved resilience so the app can keep functioning for all logged-in users even if the backend server is down.
Version 4.2.0 (2019-12-27)
- Added support to modify spell slots by level and class. This makes it easy to account for various magic items, house rules, traits, archetypes, etc.
Version 4.1.1 (2019-11-29)
- Made character abilities editable.
- Added support for all Druid animal and terrain domains, including domain spells and suggested character abilities.
- Improved the Character Editor so it will only warn you when exiting the screen if you made a change.
- Removed the “Name” field from the registration flow.
- Clearly labelled Spell Tracker Pro features in the Character Editor screen.
- Added all Summon Nature’s Ally spells to the Shaman list.
- Added Owl’s Wisdom to the Shaman list.
- Added suggestion for Arcane Reservoir ability for wizards with a “none” favored school in case they are Exploiter Wizards.
- Added support for deep linking to the Spell Tracker Pro purchase screen.
- Fixed bug that stopped remaining charges being shown on wands.
- Fixed bug that allowed character abilities to get more than their maximum number of uses after resting.
- Fixed bug where focussed arcane schools (e.g. Foresight) would not get their bonus spells.
- Fixed bug in the Arcane Reservoir ability where it would gain too many charges on rest.
- Fixed bug where users would be prompted to review after leaving a review.
- Fixed various bugs in the sidebar and editor flows.
Version 4.0.2 (2019-10-22)
- Spell Tracker Pro is now available via the Google Play Store! Upgrade from the app sidebar.
- Added Spell Tracker Pro upgrade screen.
Version 3.1.6 (2019-10-09)
- Added support for spell-like, supernatural and extraordinary abilities.
- Added suggested abilities based on your character and track ability usage during each day.
Version 3.1.5 (2019-10-06)
- Updated scrolls so the CL can be set for any spell and set DCs will be set appropriately.
- Fixed major bug in staves functionality.
- Fixed bug in light/dark theme persistence.
- Fixed bug where the same 0th level spells could be prepared more than once.
Version 3.1.4 (2019-10-28)
- Added support for staves/staffs.
- Added Vampire Hunter class.
- Fixed bugs reported by Patreon supporters, including a metamagic bug.
Version 3.1.3 (2019-09-24)
- Added metamagic rods to Spell Tracker Pro.
- Made it possible to adjust charges in wands and metamagic rods.
- Added support for metamagic in spell loadouts.
- Quickened spells, immediate actions and swift action spells no longer advance time by 1 round.
- Fixed bug with missing spell DCs after undo/redo and in spell loadouts.
Version 3.1.1 (2019-09-04)
- Added Omdura class.
- Added Unchained Summoner class.
Version 3.1.0 (2019-08-22)
- Added support for potions, scrolls and wands via Spell Tracker Pro.
- Fixed bug with broken filters on cast and prepare spell pages.
Version 3.0.4 (2019-07-21)
- Added “Restore spell slot” action. Characters with items like Pearls of Power or abilities like Arcane Pool can restore spells without losing the active spell.
- Added “Delete loadout” action.
- Rangers and paladins now have an effective caster level reduced by 3.
Version 3.0.2 (2019-06-06)
- Shaman spirits added (Frost and Tribe).
- Spells in the editor are now split by level.
- Report bugs from the menu or by double tapping the loading spinner.
- Fixed subdomain bugs.
Version 3.0.1 (2019-03-15)
- Spell database has been updated.
Version 3.0.0 (2019-03-03)
- Added option to sync characters and settings between devices via Spell Tracker Pro.
- Spells are now automatically updated on startup.
- User registration and login has been overhauled for Spell Tracker Pro.
- Light theme added.
Version 2.2.5 (2018-12-20)
- Add spell overviews to the “Spells from other classes” screen in the character editor.
- Fix bug in “View Rules” button for Android 6 and older.
Version 2.2.4 (2018-12-11)
- Multi-class characters now show remaining slots per class.
- The character editor now shows spell overviews.
- Wizards are now warned when preparing spells from opposition schools.
- Spell school is now shown in spell overviews.
- Spell database has been updated.
- Users can now create new Spell Loadouts.
- Wizards no longer learn cantrips from opposition schools.
- Shamans had extra spontaneous spells removed.
- Mediums received various improvements.
Version 2.2.3 (2018-08-26)
- Restored compatibility with older devices.
- Fixed bug with spell sources that caused some spells to disappear.
- Added metamagic!
- Added Spell DCs!
- Added Oracle Mysteries, Shaman Spirits and Elemental Wizard schools.
- Added filters for domains, schools, bloodlines, patrons and rules sources.
- Added spells from Ultimate Wilderness.
- Added one-line spell descriptions.
- Added “View Rules” to active spells.
- Improved filters to search descriptions, schools, spell types and domains.
Version 2.2.2 (2018-07-30)
- Made it easier to enable/disable rules sources.
- Fixed tons of bugs.
Version 2.2.0 (2018-05-28)
- Added support for Spell DCs. Now shows DCs in Cast and Prepare screens, and accounts for feats like Spell Perfection, School Focus, and Elemental Focus.
- Added support for Metamagic. Now allows characters to learn metamagic feats and use them when casting and preparing spells.
- Added filters to domains, schools, bloodlines, and other screens with long lists.
- Improved filter search. Filters now look at descriptions, schools, types, and domains as well as names.
- Added spells from Ultimate Wilderness.
- Added support for Elemental Wizard schools.
- Added one-line spell descriptions for many spells. Made descriptions searchable behind the scenes.
- Added Shapechanger bloodline.
- Added missing spell Diamond Spray.
- Made the sidebar accessible from more screens, allowing users to edit spell sources from the cast/prepare screens as well as when editing characters.
- Added a “View Rules” options to active spells.
- Fixed bug where subdomains did not inherit all domain spells from their parent domain.
- Fixed bug which meant Orisons (level 0 cleric spells) did not appear in the Active Spells screen.
- Fixed bug which caused the “Enable/Disable Rule Sources” features to be broken for Clerics and Druids.
- Fixed incorrect Sorcerer, Wizard and Arcanist level for Nixie’s Lure.
- Improved loadout behaviour.
Version 2.1.5 (2018-01-20)
- Fixed Inquisitor, Occultist, Psychic, Mesmerist, Spiritualist, Medium and Shaman bugs.
- Fixed iOS store links.
- Improve Mailchimp source to differentiate between iOS and Android.
- Fixed shaman bug.
Version 2.1.3 (2018-01-14)
- Fixed minor bug in 2.1.2 where dismiss spell button would conflict horribly with the limitation button.
Version 2.1.2 (2018-01-14)
- Fix bugs with Occultist and Shaman.
- Make it easier to dismiss spells.
- Add a filter to the cast page.